Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Linkin' Post***

Polyfoam replica of the Lincoln Memorial by sculptor Fran Volz on exhibiti at O'Hare International Airport. In celebration of the Lincoln Bicentennial. *On a related note, see this photo featuring the real Lincoln Memorial. It's very intriguing and worth a ponder or two. **Also, my blogger friend SP of Art of the City has given me the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thank you, SP! I am passing it on to friends Clueless in Boston, Babooshka of Ramsey Daily Photo and Humanobserver of exposemaximum. I really like what they do and think they are Kreativ. ***Lastly, my blog has been featured as a link in National Geographic Traveler's Chicago Destination Guide. Wow! this all means so much to me. I'm just happy I can share the joy with you all. As always, thanks for visiting and welcome to Chicago!

5 comments:

  1. Double congrats. I feel that you deserve this award for your crative photography. Thank you very much for passing it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being noticed by Nat'l Geographic! It is well deserved. That's a great incentive to keep taking pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I blush with modesty. No you don't believe me do you. Well done really should go to you though. National geographic is truly something else. I knwo photographer's who would poke your eyes out to get in there. This post could have been part of the yellow theme today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for all the awesome comments bbfan, humanobserver, clueless and babooshka,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys!
    i just started blogging not that long ago and running across this blog it seemed a bit too interesting to only read the first paragraph. I kinda got confused in the middle of it but the end just made it all go together like a puzzle. Please, who ever wrote this, keep me updated!

    ReplyDelete