Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Date Night

Here's a statistic I found on amusingfacts. com: 53% of American women say they would dump their boyfriends if their boyfriends failed to get them anything on Valentine's Day. And the remaining 47%? I am guessing they just go and get themselves their own chocolates and roses...

Have a nice Valentine, everyone! Give a hug, get a hug...

5 comments:

  1. lol. Well, I have been dumped a few times before I tricked someone into marrying me. I am racking my brain trying to remember if I forgot a Valentine's gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remarkable words especially with the drama nearby yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs are an important part of life ... Sorry to hear of the tragedy in Illinois.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks dan, ineke, fabrizio and denton. yes we all could use lots of hugs--we'd be happier people, more emotionally stable, and less inclined to shoot each other...

    (lol dan--dumper or dumpee, we've all been in the love trenches...)

    ReplyDelete